Fredericton Falcon EASHL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track Our Offline Players Career thread!!

+7
nadasfan09
NewScotland1
coldblueflame
NINJA1722
DigginGraves
Riddler1225
CrUeD66
11 posters

Go down

Track Our Offline Players Career thread!! Empty Track Our Offline Players Career thread!!

Post  CrUeD66 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey boys

Just wondering how many of you are using the authentic mode in Be a pro where you spend time on the bench? I personally am, and decided to play with the providence bruins (I like the jersey colors lol)

I played with ym sliders a bit too so the shots are pretty realistic, ive found the game so far really challenging. I scored two points in my first game and havent gotten a point since and my teams record is pretty bad, but its early!!

Post on here your experiences so far, and maybe we can all post randomly to see how our virtual counterparts are doing

CrUeD66

Back to top Go down

Track Our Offline Players Career thread!! Empty Re: Track Our Offline Players Career thread!!

Post  Riddler1225 Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:50 pm

My right defenseman for WB/S Penguins has been bumped to the second defensive line after 4 games, and currently leads the AHL in points, with 10. Smile
Riddler1225
Riddler1225

Back to top Go down

Track Our Offline Players Career thread!! Empty Re: Track Our Offline Players Career thread!!

Post  DigginGraves Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Top line for the Marlies!! I got bumped down to the second line when i simulated a few games.... but I'm back and holding on to a top ten spot in the points and goals races for the season.
DigginGraves
DigginGraves

Back to top Go down

Post  CrUeD66 Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:07 pm

you guys are crushing, i need to bump up my game!!

CrUeD66

Back to top Go down

Post  NINJA1722 Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:13 pm

I play for the Iowa Chops. leading the AHL with 11 points in 5 games. Bumped up to second line last night
NINJA1722
NINJA1722

Back to top Go down

Post  coldblueflame Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Dammit I'm so impatient waiting to get my copy!!!! Sad

But anyway I plan on starting out in the Leafs organization too, with the Marlies. I'll be a playmaker C or RW. I see one of the 360 Achievements is to do the Be A Pro mode as a goalie. I don't think I could do it. lol. Only times I've controlled the goalie was to do the 25 shootouts achievement on 08. I wasn't horrible, but I definitely wasn't good either.
coldblueflame
coldblueflame

Back to top Go down

Post  coldblueflame Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Getting my copy tomorrow now!!! Very Happy
coldblueflame
coldblueflame

Back to top Go down

Track Our Offline Players Career thread!! Empty Started in The Leafs orgization!!

Post  NewScotland1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 pm

I played with the Marlies for 6 games and sent up to the leafs in the NHL 7Pts in 4 Games not bad for a RD Man.

NS
NewScotland1
NewScotland1

Back to top Go down

Post  nadasfan09 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:59 pm

just getting started with my defensive D Man in the Minnesota Wild System. Playing for Houston and have had my share of goals already (4 in 7 or 8 games). Of course I have been on the ice for a fair share of goals against as well.
nadasfan09
nadasfan09

Back to top Go down

Post  Pensfanuk Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:29 pm

ive played 3 won 3 and have 4points to my name. i really enjoy the classic style although i dont spend a bit too lonng out on the ice each time!
Pensfanuk
Pensfanuk

Back to top Go down

Post  coldblueflame Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:44 pm

I've started out with the Marlies as a playmaker RW, got 4 points in 4 games, all in one game. Had 2 goals, 2 assists in the 3rd game of the season and was selected as the first star. I've also had two fights, lost the first, won the second. Love the fighting in this version!! The Marlies lost the first two games of the season, won the 3rd when I had 4 points, and lost the 4th in a shootout. I went second in the shootout, didn't score.
coldblueflame
coldblueflame

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddler1225 Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:21 pm

After 8 games I've been bumped to D-Line 1. Very happy. First game on Line 1 = hat-trick. Only a matter of time before being bumped up. Smile Also team is now 8-1-0.
Riddler1225
Riddler1225

Back to top Go down

Post  PTHoeksema Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:34 pm

I've played 4 games as center with the Grand Rapids Griffins,
my game stats have gone as followed...

1st: 2g 1a
2nd: 2g 1a
3rd: 1g 1a
4th: 2g 1a

As you can see, im doing pretty well! Leading the AHL right now.
PTHoeksema
PTHoeksema

Back to top Go down

Post  TD_Bo_Duke Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:03 am

I'm a Center for the Crunch (Blue Jacket's Aff.) been on the first line for 3 games, I've played a total of 15 maybe. Leading the AHL points by 5 (28g, 2a). Waiting and hoping I'll be called up soon, so I can get in line one or two on the Jacket's line up by Play Off time. I know it will take awhile but I wonder how long your rookie contract is. Just wondering how free agenty will be.
TD_Bo_Duke
TD_Bo_Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  PTHoeksema Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:52 am

I have a ridiculous story.

So i had a hat trick in a game yesterday, and went to the aftergame lobby. I got a letter first saying that I was moved to the first line, then a letter that I was called up to the red wings, then a letter saying that I was brought back down to the griffins. One after another.

I don't know if it was a random glitch, but it made me sad!
PTHoeksema
PTHoeksema

Back to top Go down

Post  andru97 Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:12 am

My player is a 6'4", 210 lbs power forward for the Rockford Icehogs (Blackhawks aff.). I went nuts on the game last night after receiving it and played 12 games in a row...I've been fairly consistent in the coach's mind, keeping around the B+ area while scoring 19 points (9G-10A) and logging 79 hits and an average of 24 minutes per game...The team is 8-2-2...Just got bumped to the first line and hope to be on the Blackhawks roster soon.
andru97
andru97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down