Fredericton Falcon EASHL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's how it's going to work ***IMPORTANT***

+6
Telephone44
NINJA1722
CrUeD66
DigginGraves
ofcourseso
GM - Hazzardmatt
10 posters

Go down

Here's how it's going to work ***IMPORTANT*** Empty Here's how it's going to work ***IMPORTANT***

Post  GM - Hazzardmatt Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Alright guys, I got the game and the team is created. The way it works is I have to personally invite you to join the team and then you get a message in your player hub which you must accept in order to join the team.

What I will do is I will send you the invite as you get your game. I would like to ask you to post a reply to this topic when you get your copy so I know who has the game. Please do not post replies for any other reasons on this topic only. I'll check this everyday when I get back from work through the week and a few times a day on the week-end. I'll try to add you as soon as I can.

Other news : Unfortunately, there is no custom jersey's in the game so I chose the Springfield Falcons of the AHL. It's a nice jersey in the blue and white tones. We can discuss changing it to something else later if we want to but let's wait a couple weeks before we even talk about that.

In the mean time, I'll change the forum colours back to what we had before as it is very fitting with the jersey colours.

Any questions, please create another topic or send my a PM.
GM - Hazzardmatt
GM - Hazzardmatt
Admin

https://frederictoneashl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Here's how it's going to work ***IMPORTANT*** Empty Re: Here's how it's going to work ***IMPORTANT***

Post  ofcourseso Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:32 pm

i have my game

ofcourseso

Back to top Go down

Here's how it's going to work ***IMPORTANT*** Empty Re: Here's how it's going to work ***IMPORTANT***

Post  DigginGraves Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:36 am

got it
DigginGraves
DigginGraves

Back to top Go down

Post  CrUeD66 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:24 pm

I got mine as well

CrUeD66

Back to top Go down

Post  NINJA1722 Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:42 pm

Got my copy and scored the First Fredericton Falcons goal last night! Now my name will go into the Fredericton Falcons record Book!! hahaha
NINJA1722
NINJA1722

Back to top Go down

Post  Telephone44 Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:45 pm

I got mine

Telephone44

Back to top Go down

Post  Pensfanuk Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 am

got the game!
Pensfanuk
Pensfanuk

Back to top Go down

Post  coldblueflame Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Got it! Can't wait to get on the ice with you guys! Very Happy
coldblueflame
coldblueflame

Back to top Go down

Post  PTHoeksema Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:28 pm

Finally got it
PTHoeksema
PTHoeksema

Back to top Go down

Post  andru97 Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:19 am

Got it yesterday...PM'd Matt on XBL also...impatiently waiting to play my first game...
andru97
andru97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum