Fredericton Falcon EASHL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Versus

3 posters

Go down

Online Versus Empty Online Versus

Post  coldblueflame Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:00 am

So I beat this guy with the gamertag LittleWeapon17 tonight.

It went to a shootout, which I've practiced and learned a move that works for me very well... So after I beat him in the shootout, I come online, on xbox.com and see he sends me a message saying learn a different move, you suck so much ass.

I was laughing at this! lol. He couldn't beat me in regulation or overtime or the shootout then whines when he loses!!

It was his first VS loss so I figure he threw a fit over it, thinking he was unbeatable. Oh well.
coldblueflame
coldblueflame

Back to top Go down

Online Versus Empty Re: Online Versus

Post  nadasfan09 Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Yeah I have had my share of immature comments that seemed to come out of nowhere from people. One time it came after an OTP game in 08. The "Kid" just went nuts about something that made no sense whatsoever. That is when the block communications feature comes in handy.
nadasfan09
nadasfan09

Back to top Go down

Post  coldblueflame Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Well this LittleWeapon17's complaint was that I used the same move in the shootout for all 3 players, so I told him if he has a problem with it maybe he should have beaten me in regulation or OT, that shut him up. lol. No reply to that at all.

Some people take things way too seriously on there. This guy even tried that ridiculous "glitch goal" that everyone calls it and talks about then gets pissed at me for using the same move in the shootout. lol.
coldblueflame
coldblueflame

Back to top Go down

Post  PTHoeksema Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:07 pm

hey man, i'm fine with goals that work every time. as long as it is us, and not them!

lol, idk if you guys have played with me yet, but when someone scores with a stupid goal i'll say "wow that goal was stupid".

straight up.
PTHoeksema
PTHoeksema

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum