Recruiting Process for new team members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruiting Process for new team members

Post  GM - Hazzardmatt on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Just to make things clear and avoid confusion, I thought it would be a good idea to post a little bit of information here for any new members or prospective members to see in regards to the recruiting process.

1- Before you register on the forum, you MUST contact me at the team email address : frederictoneashl@live.ca , and have provided all the information listed below.

- Name
- Experience with NHL series game
- Position
- Preferred Jersey # (Check availability on the roster thread)

2- Once you provided your information to me, you can register on the forum using your XBox Live Gamertag as your user name (NO EXCEPTIONS). This will make it easier for everyone to recognize each other.

3- Once I've received your email containing your info and I've responded to you, your name will be added to the roster and you will be allowed to play with the rest of the team.

4- If you have been approached by a current team member to join, you must still go through the recruiting process. Recruiting by team members is strongly encouraged, but the final word still remains with me, if only to keep things easier to manage.

5- If you have any questions, feel free to email me at any time. I check my messages daily so you should get a reply within a few hours. If I'm away for more than a couple days, the person to contact is Jack Cole at js.cole@live.co.uk .
GM - Hazzardmatt
Admin

View user profile http://frederictoneashl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top